Now a Days Most of the people considering purchasing a water purifier for a better health . I always has a question in my mind how i can save my family from the bad water . In Facts not me only most of the person thinking about their family health .
Here are just few benefits to owing one of these units .
They are easy to move if moving to a new location- This fact actually has a double upside especially if you live in an apartment or are planning on moving or even traveling. Often an apartment dweller has little or no options in adding a water filter to the plumbing of the building and very few apartments have them included or even allow a tenant to add one. This is where a simple to install countertop water filter system comes to the rescue.
3. A count ertop water filter will be fairly compact- these units can be very compact. In fact they can be much smaller than a lot of the other appliances that can clutter a counter or vanity.
4. They can be surprisingly well constructed – the better countertop water filter systems are both attractive and well constructed.
5. They cost little- of course this is a big benefit to a countertop water filter system. These can be surprisingly light on the pocket, a big plus for many of us that are cash strapped in the current economic climate.
6. Cheaper than bottled water- a good water purifier system costs a mere fraction of what bottled water costs. In fact research found that one top rated filter cost 111 times less than bottled water when compared per gallon.(the average cost of the bottled water added up to $10 per gallon where as the tested filter purified water at the cost of a mere 9 cents per gallon)
7. A count ertop water filter can be extraordinarily effective – despite their relatively small cost and size the better systems are very capable in fact, tested and certified systems can rival many larger and more expensive systems.
Make no mistake about it, short of a whole house water filter a count ertop water filter is a champion in protecting the health of you and your family.
Now that you are armed with this information you can get busy finding a top notch system so that you can start drinking to your good health.
Here an article in Times of India the Identifies Cities of India the worst drinking water .As rated by 24/7 Hindu using the data of WHO.
Now every cities in India having bad water . That water you can not drink or if you drink it may harm your health .The drinking water quality and yet still distribute harmful contaminants to their customers.The only way you can be certain you are drinking healthy water is to be proactive. This means looking at your local water report and determining which water filter will actually remove the contaminants in your water. Many people buy the wrong filter … thinking that any filter will make their water healthy. In this case you will still be drinking contaminated water. The best water filter is the one that removes the contaminants in your water.
The drought in Gorakhpur in also worsening water quality in that state. In particular Fresno and the central valley have incredibly dangerous levels of nitrates. Likewise cities in southern California receiving water from the Delta are also anticipated to have declining water quality.
Hi Everyone Well today I am coming some new topics how you can buy a quality water purifier from the market . There are so many water purifier in the market .Well I purchased the water purifier from a branded company . No maintenance has ever been carried out on the Aquaguard, even though based in Lucknow.no one from Aquaguard had ever visited in the last 8 years to service the water purifier, including the period it was under warranty. The purifier happily churned out 'purified water', I do not know how effective it was in purifying water, since none of the internal components had ever been serviced or changed in the last 8 years. However, the lights on the Purifier have always turned from red to yellow to green when switched on, which according to Eureka Forbes, indicates everything is good to go and purified water flowing from the Aquaguard was safe to drink. The only thing that did stop working was the music, the device decided to stop playing music when the water flowed after a few years.
So I began to do some research on the types of purifiers available in the market today. The most popular purifier manufacturers appeared to be Kent, Zero B (Ion Exchange), Aquaguard (Eureka Forbes) and Pureit (Hindustan Unilever). Others available included Philips, Whirlpool,Idoneo, Tata and Nasaka. It also seemed that Reverse Osmosis (RO) purifiers were becoming more popular, even though they were much more expensive than the UV filters, usually costing more than twice the price of the most expensive UV filters.
I initially shortlisted Idoneo and Zero B, Idoneo had the most print and TV ad presence.I realized i took a right decision choosing Idoneo water purifier . Servicing on top class. They guys more dedicated for their work. I recomnde choose idoneo water purifier